HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The real start to the journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

The real start to the journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 3:20 am

((Tropius? Cool. As for the matches... Hmm... run it through the RNG. Everyone pick a number. I want 3.))

Robby was unsurprised the three of them had made it, and Leanne had done well, so he was glad it wouldn't be a freebie for whoever went up against the fourth semifinalist. Robby decided he'd go try to train Snorunt while the judges set up the stage for battles, and randomly decided what the match-ups were. He mentioned this to the others before wandering off, hoping to make this a quick match just outside Rusturf Tunnel.

He jogged lightly to the tunnel's opening, then began to comb through the grass outside, looking for a Pokemon around Snrount's level (5).
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 am

(If its 1-4 then I pick 4 XD also I adopted Bagon, so let me just throw that in there)
"Tch, shes just as bad as the rest of them." Reta glared over at Leanne. "I'll be back, Im going to check out the rest of the town" He looked over at the Antonio, the only one left with him. He walked out of the building looking around the town. Nothing new, just the same plain old town, he heard commotion coming from the gym. Most likely a battle. To the other side near the shop he heard something cracking through garbage behind it. Reta walked over to it to investigate. A small pokemon popped out, a Bagon. "Tch, look at you. Rummaging through the garbage, your a Dragon type, your better than others, dont eat garbage! Tch, your just like Dratini used to be. But dont worry, I will liberate you also. Go Dratini!" Reta threw out Dratini who faced at Bagon ready for a fight.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 5:11 pm

(If it's one to four then for my number, it has to be 2) (My Lucky number is 22, this way it's at least part of it, lol)

Antonio then went outside himself with, Riley and Harmony to explore and try and train his pokemon, then finding a beach to the north of town he decided to relax, laying down and sunbathing with Riley and Harmony. A few minutes later a _________ jumped at them from the tree's.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon a Numel (Male - lvl 5) passed by looking at them and seemingly challenging them as, he scraped his foot along the floor, looking as though he was ready to charge.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Hana grit his teeth in a fit of irritation, finding that this Roxanne woman was starting to become annoying. He wasn't going to give up though, wanting to ensure that he beat her. "Blaze, use another Swords Dance then use your incredible strength to jump at her Geodude and hit it with a Double Kick" Hana ordered his Combusken, causing the Fire/Fighting Dual Type to unleash another Swords Dance. He then ran at much faster speeds, the Speed Boost ability kicking in once again to such a point that it would now be difficult to hit him due to how fast he is moving. Blaze jumped high up into the air and attempted to fire one more Double Kick at it. Due to how powerful Blaze was with the numerous Swords Dances powering him up, combined with his incredible speed, it would be incredibly difficult for the Geodude to react in time and it perhaps could be destroyed in a single blow.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm

(Haha you forgot about his earlier Rock Tomb Attack)

This was blocked by the Rock Tomb, Geodude then clawing up some rocks and launching them at the distracted Combusken.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm

(I completely forgot about it. Thanks for that)

The Combusken roared out it's species' name and countered by punching through the rocks with improved speed from it's Speed Boost ability, completely shattering them with the newfound power brought upon him by the multiple Swords Dances. "Excellent counter Combusken. Now, while you're still in the air, use another Swords Dance and attack with one more Double Kick" Hana ordered his Starter Pokemon, causing Combusken to glow a menacing orange as it was enhanced once again with a Swords Dance and attempted to strike the Geodude.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 pm

((I got 1 and 2 from the RNG. Guess it's Antonio and Leanne, then Reta and Robby. Who's modding for each other by the way? Reta said there was some kind of system, but I'm confused as to who does what.))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 pm

(Right for future reference let's have it as this modding wise: Mark ----> Haku & Robby and _______ -------> Me and Reta or, _______ ------> Me, _______ -----> Reta. I dunno though) (And sounds cool, Tropius is weak to fire type moves, e.g. Scarlet's combo's) (As for during the contest battles: I'd say 10ish posts for the 5 minutes on the contest clock, or if the opponents pokemon faints/runs out of points)
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 pm

(I dont understand that at all Mark XD But whoever is my mod needs to do there thing for this Bagon that I adopted and now need to catch .-. )
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 4:18 am

((as far as adoption goes, I'm pretty sure you get to RP it all by yourself, but it's up to you. You technically already own him, so there isn't any harm in it. If you'd rather one of us added some flavor, then it can be arranged.))
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 am

(Could somebody else do it? Fighting myself doesint seem like the funnest (or sanest) thing to do XD.)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 pm

The small Bagon growled at the threat of Dratini, then began pawing the ground with its legs. Suddenly, Bagon charged at Dratini, ducking its head down low and diving forward. Bagon used Headbutt!
----------------------------------------------------

(I'm just gonna assume the Numel was designated for Robby/Snorunt)

Robby's eyes alighted on the little Numel, and he grinned. "Come on out, Snorunt!" His small friend popped out of her Pokeball, and began chattering about who knows what. Upon seeing the Numel, she immediately stopped, facing it with a determined expression on her face. Robby chuckled at the sudden change, but she'd always been like this. "Alright, let's start this off with Double Team, followed by Powder Snow!" Snorunt nodded, sending out illusory copies of itself, then releasing the icy attack in Numel's direction.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

(Yepp and who's gonna mod for Antonio and his battles?)

Numel quickly looked around for an escape before unleashing a wave of Ember's which melted the snow, then charging at one of the Snorunt's with Tackle.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

"Your fearless, I like that. But why are you eating from the trash like a weakling?" Reta looked at his Dratini, sitting unmoved awaiting his command. "Dratini, use a thunder wave attack!" Dratini let out a pulse of electricity towards the Bagon trying to stun him in his tracks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A wild Ekans level 20 has appeared (since your pokemon are around 22ish I decided to bump him up from the area XD)

The Ekans slithered towards Antonio as fast as he could imediatly letting out squirting a purple stream from its mouth towards Antonio and his Pokemon. Ekans has used Acid attack!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Antonio's sight immediately flashed to Ekans seeing this, as an opportunity to train, Harmony who was strong against the poisonous snake pokemon. He then calmly announced
"Go Harmony and stop it with Confusion"
Harmony's eyes glowing blue as she unleashed a wave of Psychic Energy on the Acid attack, catching it with Confusion and sending it back at Ekans, Harmony then used Confusion again, this time adjusting her aim to catch Ekans in the Psychic Energy forcing, Ekans into the ground and then some nearby rocks.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Ekans was splashed with his own poison, purple liquid running down his body. He then thrashed his head to and fro snapping out of confusion after hitting a massive rock.. He looked back at Harmony ready to strike. He lowered his head and quickly slithered over to the opponent, as he neared the Ekans unhinged his jaw, opening wide to go in for a bite attack!
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm

(I still need someone to post a reply as Roxanne)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Harmony then teleported away before using Confusion on a nearby rock to put it in Ekans mouth, this preventing all attacks from Ekans' mouth for a long time and restricting Ekans speed. Antonio then shouted over to her
"Great job, now use ShadowBolt!"
Harmony nodding, she then formed a large dark sphere between her two hands sending it across at Ekans then unleashing an almighty zap of electricity with Thunderbolt, this infusing the Shadow Ball with Electricity increasing the power of it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Geodude though, being a gym leaders pokemon, used the shattered rocks as cover moving aside and only just making it, he then unleashed another Rock Tomb attack on Combusken trying to trap him.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 2:38 am

Ekans rolled over to dodge the shadow ball but took the electricity paralyzing him. In a last ditch effort to live the Ekans charged the small Pokemon trying to curl his body around his. Ekans used Wrap attack!
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 am

Robby grinned. The numel flew through a copy of Snorunt, allowing her at least one more shot. "Since Powder Snow doesn't seem to be working... Use Hex!" Snorunt released a burst of dark purple energy, focused on Numel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm going to improvise with his ability a little.)
Bagon was shocked quite soundly, even stumbling slightly, but made a small roaring sound, and knocked the trash can flying. Turning once again to Dratini, he jumped onto the trashcan, and allowed it to roll over him before dashing forward, attempting another Headbutt attack. (Basically, he's trying to use the trash can as cover from another attack.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 8:13 am

Antonio then noticed this and said
"Let it wrap around you, trust me, then use Thunderbolt!"
Harmony smiling she liked this plan, it was clever. Harmony then allowed Ekans to wrap around her without panicking. As soon as Ekans had wrapped around her she unleashed an almighty Thunderbolt full power which Ekans would be unable to dodge due to him being wrapped around Harmony.
-----------------------------------------------------
Numel was struck by the move scraping along the ground a little on all fours as he held the Hex attack in place trying, to show off his power. He then turned his head throwing the attack aside, and zig-zagging between the other Snorunt's with Tackle to try and eliminate more of the copies.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Ekans slowly loosened his grip until falling to the floor. The Ekans has fainted! Harmony has gained 20 EXP! (I don't have any idea how the whole EXP thing works ill let you mods deal with that >.>)
------------------—–----------•
Dratini started looking worried as the trash can hurdled towards him. "Tech, you may be brave but without somebody telling you what to do your not the brightest Pokemon are you? Dratini, wait for him!" Dratini followed the order looking unsure and scared. "Get ready." Reta demanded. The trashcan now only a few feet from Dratini. "Now, zap the metal!" Dratini sent electricity as the trash can. Before the electricity could hit anything Reta gave another order, cocky his aim and idea were perfect as always. "Dratini as soon as that hits jump in there and go for a wrap attack!" Dratini did as he said and started slithering towards the trash can.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Bagon heard the commands, and head-butted the trashcan away before it could become charged. It then stood completely still, waiting for Dratini. When he dove over the trashcan, attempting to Wrap Bagon, he allowed it to happen, then opened his jaw as wide as it would go, chomping on Dratini's body, now wrapped around him.

-------------------------

Robby wrinkled his nose. It was a shame he wanted Snorunt to gain some experience, or he'd capture this Numel. He was quite the battler. Most of the copies were removed, but Robby had an idea. "Snorunt, try using Powder Snow and Hex in combination." Snorunt paused for a second, figuring it out. She then fired the icy attack upward, waiting until it was in midair to send Hex at it, causing the ice to shatter, flying outward in all directions, charged with the ghostly energy.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 12:28 am

Antonio smiled and said
"Nice work Harmony, one sec"
moving over to the Ekans and healing it up, letting it return home before, continuing along the beach soon finding a ___________. Antonio had a plan in his head and he was determined to carry it out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Numel then huffed steam coming out of his nose as, he then looked up using Ember on the ice to melt it charging forwards through the Powder Snow-Hex combination, using Tackle zig-zagging between them again trying to take Snorunt out.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 1:43 am

Reta flinched at the sight of Dratini getting bite. "Tch, I planned to use the enclosed space from the trash can but this will work, Dratini get your head as close to his ears(?) as possible!" Dratini did as he was told, writhing in pain the entire time. "Now use your round attack! Sing with as much voice as possible!" Dratini let out its voice, the sounds near screeching and nowhere near as beautiful as in the competition.
------------------------------------------------------->
A Cloyster sat in the way of Antonio, unmoving and strong. I wild level 27 Cloyster appeared!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The real start to the journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next