HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Fantastic Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 6:18 am

[Continuing from "The Convention at Sea" (Finally)]

Lucas woke up in the Morning. Sometimes he would wake up and wonder if the previous days were just a dream, or all a coma, and he'd wake to see Uncle Hugo, or Trask. But nope. He saw Blue, still sleeping in her sleeping bag. And he could hear Jace outside cooking breakfast from the sounds of it. "Man he's early." the Emerald guy said.

He simply sat up, but he stared at Blue, then back at the clock on his PokeNav. 7:05 A.M.

Then he stared back at Blue. Knowing her, she'd wake up any minute now.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 am

Her light blue eye flickered open as she slowly awoke. She sat up too fast and bumped her head on the steel frame of the tent. "Owww...Oh. Hi. Good morning Lucas." She chirped, rubbing her head. A delicious scent wafted towards her. She too, peeked at the watch. She hummed in contentment.

Stepping out, bare-footed, she loved the feel of the icy dew against her feet. She did a quick jog around the clearing before coming back in, with cold feet. Pulling on her socks and shoes, she slipped out again, for breakfast and the day ahead.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 1:25 pm

"What's for breakfast, Jace?" said Lucas. "Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, the usual. It's about time you guys got up. I'm the early riser here." said Jace.

Lucas laughed at Blue as she stepped out and came back in. As they both came back out Lucas gave Blue a quick hug and laughed "Blue, you are so adorable, I can't describe it, haha."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 11:45 am

"Huh? What?" She tilted her head in confusion. She grabbed a plate and spooned herself some food. "Tuck in, I wanna be in Celadon by sundown." She seemed excited for some reason, which she didn't really mention.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 pm

"Yeah help yourself. There's plenty to go around." said Jace. "Aw don't mind if I do!" said Lucas, taking his share and scarfing it down like it's nothing. "Well, so far so good! But, where's Bill...aww, he's still asleep...hold on a sec..." he said.

He went into Bill's Tent, and tried poking him, to wake him up.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Bill murmured something and rolled over. Apparently uncomfortable, he rolled back. While he was rolling back and forth, his arms were flailing around, in danger of striking someone. looks like he wouldn't wake up now. Or for some time.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 4:38 am

"Like a baby..." Lucas sniggered. Genesis came by him. Shall I use the secret tactic?, he asked. "No, No...save that for later..." Lucas replied.

Lucas then had an evil grin on his Face. Time for fun. He bent down to the sleeping Bill, and said, lying, "Oh my...is that Bill's invention, broken on the floor..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 11:15 am

"Mrr...muh...whuh?" Bill awoke groggily as his sleepy brain made sense of the words. "WHAT?!?!" Bill suddenly jolted straight up, and like Blue, his head crashed onto the tarpaulin. Only, this time, with the momentum, the pole was knocked askew. After that, it was a chain reaction as the tent came toppling down upon Bill, Lucas and Genesis.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 1:27 pm

"Hey, what the-" said Lucas as he struggled in the Collapsed Tent. "Okay, that's the way you want it...." then next thing you know, The Tent is in the air. Lucas had kicked it off them and into the air. The three had come out to the ground prior to it's launch through the opening of the tent.

Jace was laughing his head off at the whole thing.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 am

"Not funny Lucas! Not funny!" Bill barked as he huffed and wriggled back into his sleeping bag. "And you too Jace! What're you sniggerin' at?" He glared at both the boys before violently turning over and settling back in his bed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Lucas, Genesis, and Jace all tried to conceal their laughter, especially since the collapsed tent Lucas had kicked in the air was coming back down. "Yeah well...better look out below..." Lucas said. The tent then came town and landed on bill, though the metal part didn't hit him. The three then burst into laughter.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Bill visibly started, but didn't say anything. He just moved a bit and went back to sleep. He sure could be cranky when woken up early.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 am

"Whatever" lucas stopped laughing. Then he went for Breakfast. "Alright, who's ready for breakfast?" Jace asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 am

"I'm done." Blue shoved the plate back to Jace and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Let's get going?" She turned to gaze at Bill. "Uh...let's go in another hour?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 pm

"Sure." said Lucas as he finished, layed, and let out a sigh.

"So...what do you want to do till then?" he asked Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 10:19 am

"Hm...Wanna play I Spy? Or Twenty questions? Yarn Spinning?" She looked around. "or would you rather go training?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 pm

"Hmm...sure...20 questions sounds good" Lucas said, wanting to only relax for now. "I'll play too." said Jace, cleaning up the food area.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 1:45 pm

"All right. You can start." She leaned back against a conveniently placed rock.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 1:11 pm

"Okay...So, how did you meet Squirtle?" Zach asked Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 pm

"Weeellll...." Blue half-turned to catch a glimpse of Wartortle through the sides of her eyes. "Oak gave him to me. End of story." She said firmly. (I was half considering her stealing Squirtle but then was like, "Nah.")
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 6:34 am

[Yeah, that'd be a problem because A. This is NOT the Manga, and B. That would ruin the fact that Blue is nothing like the Manga character.]

"Hey Jace" Lucas said. "Whats your favorite food?" he snickered. He thought Jace would have a hard time answering this...but it backfired on him. And Jace started rambling on for three minutes on how many dishes he loved and way, and then finally answered "So I guess I'll have to say, Rambroaunt Fillet."

"...Uh...Okay..." said Lucas. He turned to Blue. "Well, you might as well ask us some questions too." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 11:48 am

"Hmm...fine...which is a childhood memory you still remember and why?" She turned to Jace. "And...where did you learn how to cook?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:41 am

"Oh most of my favorite memories are with Trask and his crew. But I'd say the best by far, was the night when I saw Mewtwo...an epic party, and then something that would shape my life forever...and give me something to strive for..." Lucas said, reminiscing.

"Well, I learned Basic cooking from my Mother. But it was Chef Gordon that made me the Chef I am today." Jace explained.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 6:42 am

"All right. Jace, your turn." She pushed her hair from her face and reached out a hand to pet Wartortle who was now cuddling up to her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 3:22 am

"Okay..." said Jace. "Lucas...why are you always so hungry? And Blue, what makes you constantly want to move on. It feels like you're in a rush to get everywhere."

"Hey...I've got high metabolism." said Lucas. "Well, it'll change one day." said Jace. "Well it did already." said Lucas. "Did it?" said Jace. "Yeah...it made me eat even more." said Lucas.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure H6Q0F8z

Fantastic Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next