HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 pm

"Ah no! It's only for Celadon. I have a friend there." She replied happily. Wartortle plopped down contentedly beside her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 am

"Really? Who?" said Jace.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 am

"Tis a secret!~" She winked playfully, wagging a finger. Wartortle grinned toothily and wandered off. Soon, there was a sound of a splash as the Turtle pokemon apparently jumped into some unseen pool.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 pm

"Aww, does Blue have a boyfriend?" Lucas joked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 5:36 am

Blue got the gist and pouted playfully. "Nah, you'll be glad to hear it's a she. Though she does have a brother..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 6:31 am

"oh, so she likes the brother." said Lucas. "A Double Dandy" Jace said. Then they both bursted into laughter.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 6:59 am

Blue facepalmed then a small bubble of giggles escaped her. "Your turn."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 1:21 pm

"Okay Blue...um...Is, Blue your real name? And Jace, Where are your parents." Lucas asked.

"My Mother's in Unova, she's works in a nursing home. My Father, well, he went off to an oil rig somewhere, I haven't seen him in years." Jace answered.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am

"No. My real name is Eve Iridescence." Blue replied sarcastically, scrunching up her face. "Of course, Blue is my real name!" She broke off at this much. She had never really known her parents and even if she had a name, she no longer knew it. No longer knew who she was.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 8:10 am

"Oh...uh...sorry..." said Jace. He could tell it personally hit Blue hard, and he felt bad.

"Well, it's your turn, Blue." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 11:31 am

"Huh? What? Oh right. Um-" She was broken off at this point as Bill let out a loud, large yawn and sat up. "Sleeping Beauty arises." Blue grinned. "And it's only 8 o'clock. According to my watch..." She tapped the face a couple of times. "Um...it's stopped. Anyone know what's the time?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Lucas looked at his PokeNav Clock. "Mine says 8:05" he said
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 5:55 am

"Right. Bill, stuff your breakfast down. Now. We're leaving." Blue got up, and grabbed her bag. Bill was hungry, and was stuffing his face. But he was soon done. Grabbing his bag, he waited long enough to clip his belt on with his pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 10:45 pm

"Well I do have one more question...Lucas, if Blue is afraid of Birds, what are you afraid of?" asked JAce. Lucas shuddered. "Snakes." he said. "So snake pokemon?" Jace said. Lucas nodded. "Oh, you mean like that one?" Jace said. "Yes...wait, what?!" Lucas said. He turned, and to his utter shock, there was a Seviper staring at them from the Grass.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 pm

"Huh?" Blue and Bill murmured in unison as they swirled. "Oh cool! A Seviper!" Bill closed in. "Um...Bill? I wouldn't go too close if I were you." Blue warned warily.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 03, 2013 5:20 am

Lucas Panicked at the Sight of the Seviper. He tried climbing up a tree but with all the panic he barely got off the ground.

Suddenly, Jace's Zangoose came out of it's Pokeball, snarled, and then suddenly charged at the Seviper. "Zangoose! What the, what's wrong with you?!" Jace said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 11:35 am

"You have a Zangoose?" Bill asked, unable to hide the excitement in his voice, giddy with ecstasy. Bill gave a glance at the snarling Zangoose, mildly surprised. She hadn't really expected him to have only an Oshawott. But a Zangoose?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 pm

"Yeah, remember, I caught one yesterday?" Jace said. As Zangoose fought with Seviper more, Jace asked "Whats gotten into Zangoose?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 11:47 am

Bill nodded, but Blue frowned. He did? Ah well. "Well, there are some examples of pokemon having...natural enemity against other pokemon. Like Zangoose and Seviper. They're both getting fidgety by the presence of each other. So I suggest you separate them." Bill said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 1:12 pm

"Aw that's right! Lucas' Pokedex said that!" said Jace. He called out for Zangoose to Stop fighting with Seviper but the Mongoose Pokémon couldn't hear him over the fight. "Uh oh...they're both lookin pretty tired..."

Lucas started panicking at the sight of the Seviper. "No-No-No-No!!! Go away-Go away-Go away-Go away-Go away!!!" he yelled, stammering. He then started throwing rocks at Seviper, and they all missed. Then, he picked up something that had rolled from his bag. This one actually hit Seviper, and cause it to disappear into it....it was a Pokeball. "Uh oh..." said Lucas, who turned albino.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Blue broke into a spasm of giggles as the pokeball clicked. The Seviper inside thrashed furiously but the damage was done. It was caught. "Tell you what. Give that Seviper to me. I'll trade you a good pokemon. Once I catch it." Bill grinned and offered, holding up the pokeball with Seviper in it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 4:51 am

Lucas turned white and came into a state of Shock. "Did I just..." Lucas said. The he fell back and fainted.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Blue giggled once before spotting Lucas knocked out. "Um...are you okay?" She knelt beside him to give him a poke on the cheek.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 6:44 am

Jace in the meantime, recalled his snarling Zangoose. "Easy boy,

Lucas started Gargling. "Thank you, and Merry Christmas" he said dazed and confused.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 am

Blue started giggling again. It was all quite hilarious. Then it changed to genuine concern. "All right Up you get." She stooped and tugged at his shirt.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Fantastic Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next