HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 am

[But still active. But hey I posted within a month! :O Oh, and btw, did you notice I'm no longer a Mod? ;_; ]

The Ninja guy looked at the people. "Oh, isn't that nice to do introductions. Now what are you doing here?!" he demanded. Both Kirby and Sandra were about to speak up, but before they could Lucas stood up at him and said. "Wow, you're really tough! Can you teach me how to tackle like that?" he said. Jace looked rather angry at Emerald.

The Ninja guy snickered at Lucas. "Oh, and why." he asked with Sarcasm. "To defend myself!" Lucas said. "Oh, Like this?" the man said. Then in almost an instant, he got behind Lucas, and put him in a choke hold. "Yeah...And like this" Lucas said with a lack of breath. Then he threw the man over his shoulder and watched him do a shoulder roll back up.

Sandra, definitely not want a demonstration of defense in the form of a fight tearing up the place, immediately spoke up. "Boss, it's ok, they came with us." The man then noticed the two Pokémon Rangers. "Oh. Kirby. Sandra. I didn't notice you." his voice was no longer cold or gruff or quiet, but clear, smooth, and calm. Then he realized that daily work and paranoia got to his head again. He helped Jace up from the floor. "Sorry about attacking you like that." he said. "None Taken..." Jace said sternly, whipping dust from his sleeve.

The man uncovered his mouth, and revealed his entire face. He looked like a perfectly normal man. "My apologies for startling you all." he said. "I am Kai, the head Pokémon Ranger in charge of this area of Pokémon Sanctuary."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 pm

(ovo Yus, indeed. A post so swift? Shocking. What is the world coming to? Hm? *peer* Uhm? Aura trainer? I think you were supposed to receive a PM as to why your powers were removed.)

Blue had quickly stepped back when the three males started tussling, and as quickly as it had started, it all ended. She had watched a little puff-cheeked as Kai single-handedly downed both Lucas and Jace, but her face betrayed no emotion. "Mm? Nice to meet you..." Bill gave a small greeting as with apparent effort, he looked up from his device, then went back to excitedly working on it, clearly more enthusiastic about the device than the strange man in front of him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 am

Kai looked inquisitively at Bill, but was just as payed as much attention to him as Bill did him. "So, what brings you out here?" he asked, moving to his desk, where he sat on it in a crouching manner. "We were told there was a shortcut here to Fuschia City." Jace said.

"Oh, you mean the Moriah Path." Kai said. "Well yes it is a shorter route from here to Fuschia City, but it is by no means 'short'. It takes quite awhile, a few hours I'd say. But had you had taken the regular path you would've taken another day of walking." Lucas leaned back and sighed "Ugh, more walking...?!"

Kai then went on to explain "I must warn you, this path may be filled with wild Pokémon. Even we rangers can't contain any excitement that goes on in there. You're all up for it I assume?" he asked the Emerald Pack. Of course Leader Emerald's response was expected: "Ohh yeah! I'm ready for anything!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Blue shrugged. "Why not?" Finally Bill managed to tuck away the device, apparently done with it for the time being. "Hrm? What? What did you say? Did I miss anything?" He looked around, bewildered and confused.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 04, 2014 7:39 am

Kai looked directly at Bill. "Hey, aren't you that guy who built the Poketransfer system? You're with these guys too?" he said, curiously.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 pm

"Hrm? Oh, yes I am." He nodded, confirming both his questions.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 pm

"Hmm. It's surprising that someone like you would end up traveling in such an ambitious group." Kai said in reply.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 am

Bill immediately jumped to everyone's defense. "We all have our own goals. We all have our own dreams. We work together in helping to achieve them."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 am

Kai stared at Bill. His gaze seemed blank but in reality had more meaning behind it. Then he suddenly broke into a chuckle. "Dreams huh. Well then, you're not only ambitious, but fascinating as well. But I think we should discuss this on the Moriah trail. What say you all?" He asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 9:57 am

Bill shrugged. Blue seemed to be spacing out, staring blankly out of the window. Or maybe she was staring at something. Could be anything, like a stray pokemon, or a queer pokemon, or a new pokemon, or an especially cute pokemon. Or a pokemon. Looked like the decision was up to Jace and Lucas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 06, 2014 7:59 am

[Ok this time it was because of school, so go easy on the beatings please X) ]

Lucas was ecstatic as he said "Oh yeah, I'm ready for anything!". Genesis said "Magby!" which Lucas heard as "Ditto!"

Jace shrugged. "Whatever the captain says." Zorua gave a bark in agreement.

"Good then. Kirby, Sandy, care to join us?" Kai said. And of course the two Ranger apprentices agreed.

Kai took the group out through the back door of the Ranger house, down a deck and to what looked like a nature trail. "I should probably warn you, we can run into anything here. Wild Pokemon, Trainers, even unfriendly friends..." Kai said. Then he jumped up a tree and onto a branch. "Try and keep up." he said. Then he started jumping from tree branch to tree branch ahead. He did it slowly but his jumps were amazingly fast and accurate.

"Wow! How does he do that?" Lucas asked Kirby as the moved ahead too. "Oh you'd be surprised what more he could do, hehe." Jace watched Kai, then leaned towards Bill. "That Kai guy, it's so weird how half his face is covered in a mask. Think he has something to hide?" he muttered to Bill, though loud enough that Blue could hear.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 06, 2014 5:20 pm

( :D No way! A punishment is a punishment! And a punishment is due!~ >:3)

"Don't really think so. Some people appreciate their privacy." Bill said, stroking his chin philosophically. Blue giggled and mumbled something which sounded suspiciously like '...like a Mankey...' or something. Clearly she was impressed by his agility and sheer confidence.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 07, 2014 8:06 am

Lucas nudged Jace and muttered "You know, he's taken off his mask before incase you were paying attention." "Oh yeah he did...that's right..." Jace said taken aback.

Emerald was also impressed with the way Kai moved from tree to tree. "It's like...he's a Pokémon..." he said. "Well you really wouldn't expect any less from someone who grew up in Almia." said Sandy. "Oblivia? So does that mean he's a true to the blue Ranger or something?" Jace asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 07, 2014 10:46 am

"Which ranger?" Blue hopped ahead to catch up with them and drop in on the conversation. Bill seemed to be hovering ahead of the group for once, for a change, and either didn't hear or didn't impart any knowledge by choice. One would probably bet on the former.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 pm

"That Guy Kai" Jace pointed out to Blue. "Yeah, It makes me wonder what kind of things a Pokémon ranger can accomplish." said Lucas
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 11, 2014 5:27 am

"...No. I meant to say, what's a 'Blue Ranger'?" She wondered, also partially dazzled that it had her name in it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 11, 2014 8:58 am

"The Blue Ranger controls the Triceratops Zord, which becomes the Unicorn Thunderzord..." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 11, 2014 9:08 am

"...What?" Blue tilted her head, hair flowing to one side.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 11, 2014 9:18 am

"I'm joking you know. I said 'he's a true to the blue Pokemon Ranger. " Lucas laughed.

"I thought the Blue Power Ranger was a Pirate." Said Kirby. "That's Super Megaforce. He's talking Mighty Morphin." Said Jace.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 11, 2014 9:44 am

"...Oh..." Blue replied, still confused and a bemused look on her face. Her mouth twitched with amusement at the conversation between Kirby and Jace.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 25, 2014 5:51 am

As they walked through the trail, a certain noise cut in. Jace was the only one who heard it. "What was that?" He asked. "Hmm?"asked Sandra. "That noise, it was like a growl." Jace replied. "You sure it's not just my stomach you're hearing?" Asked Lucas. "Ohhh I'm sure..." Jace said. "That's not the sound of the human stomach...not even yours Lucas..."

His instincts were right. Lucas stomach was in fact not hungry...well not empty enough to make noise. But the most undeniable proof: the said Pokemon jumped out at them.

(Merry Christmas! :D )
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 25, 2014 8:18 am

(Merry Christmas~ *hands a candy cane*)

The growl was, in fact, the squeaking of sand under the appearance of a large and malignant Graveler. The sound was alarmingly like the sound of a human cough, and like the grunt of an Ursaring. The Rock pokemon dawdled out, cracking all his knuckles, a long and noisy process. It seemed coolly aware of the presence of the humans and their pokemon and seemed to tolerate it with no fear, as a mob boss might. It clearly considered himself superior to them.

Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 Graveler
Level 18
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 am

Edward slightly jumped at the sight of the Graveler. "Whoah, where'd that come from?" He then scanned his Pokedex at the Rock type. Kirby sure seemed alerted when the Graveler appeared. "Uh oh, a Graveler! Might wanna get back! Didn't think we'd see one on the Moriah trail, they usually hide out in the caves." he said.

Kai stopped jumping in the trees and paid attention to the action below when he heard what was going on. Before he could take action however, someone else did.

Jace stepped infront of the Graveller. "Alright you, you're not gonna take me down that easily!" he said. "Oshawott, go!" he called out before letting his Oshawott out to face the rock type."

"Whoa, is that a Unova Starter?" Sandra asked. "Yep!" answered Jace.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 10, 2015 9:26 am

The Graveller casually looked the water type and it's trainer up and down. No fear. Even at a 4x type disadvantage, it needed something to be this cocky. Especially at a 4x disadvantage, actually. It made no move.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 13, 2015 7:24 am

"Not gonna move, huh?" Jace said. "Well looks like it's our move and your loss then! Oshawott, Water Gun!"

And the Oshawott shot a blast of water at the Rock Type Pokemon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Fantastic Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next